Sunday, September 13, 2015

Shakugan No Shana




Hello guys   i am back with another awesome review on Shakugan No Shana. It's a pretty cool anime that you can watch when you just wanna waste some time. It's not the best anime but I feel it deserves a review. That is why i am going to try my best to explain this anime.
  
  The main character (Yuji Sakai) learns there is more to the world than school and finding a girlfriend. When the main character meets a sword-wielding girl with fiery red eyes and flame-colored hair. It's up to the Flame Haze (Shana) to slay the denizens of the Crimson Realm. He accompany s her to fight other denizens around the area. He knows it's dangerous but he wants to learn more about what he is and why they fight. Shana is a flame haze that kills flames over the city because the flames are fake people. Overall its a pretty interesting anime that is addicting to watch for a while.I give this anime 3 stars. 

Thanks guys for reading I know this post was kind of not exciting but i hoped you enjoyed. I hope my next post will make it up to you guys, it's going to be about Destiny's dark secret.

This is Sage Master signing out !!

3 comments: