Friday, September 25, 2015

SUMMARY OF: 10 reasons why anime nerds are highly satisfied in life

Why are anime nerds so highly satisfied in life?  The first thing is that they are immersed in vivid colors regularly, they exercise their imagination, they often learn new things, they explore the meaningful concepts regularly, they really value friendship, they always have a perfect cure for a bad day, they know that nothing is impossible, they can easily make new friends, they are comfortable with being weird, and they get to cosplay.


Opinion: I kind of am a anime nerd myself and I agree with this article but the parts I mostly agree with are the parts were it says they exercise their imagination, they often learn new things, they know nothing is impossible, and they always have a cure for a bad day!

I hope you enjoyed this short summary, thanks for reading!

This is Sage Master signing out!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment